Monday, November 20, 2006

When Tom and Kat Got Married

Did you watch the hoopla about the wedding of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes? I tried to watch but couldn't learn anything. To much secrecy made the coverage boring. How many times can you hear that they wore Armani without seeing the pictures? Overall, I love weddings. I often think that if I had started a type of retail store, it would have been to sell wedding dresses. Nothing is as beautiful as a wedding dress. I even look at wedding magazines just to see the new weddings styles. Another fun show on wedding are the ones like Bridezilla and Whose Wedding is it Anyway? Do you enjoy these types of shows? Don't you just love to see the finished show at the end?

What do you think about weddings? Do you get excited about celebrity weddings and make them your focus of attention? Do you find wedding exciting or boring? Write about that for a while. If you're married and loving it, write about that too.

No comments: